VINOFED respects the right to privacy of each person who visits www.vinofed.com or contacts us electronically, or of those whose contact data we have collected through public or private meetings, or through certain events typical of this field of activity. When you interact with us, you may provide us with information to help us identify you (for example, your first and last name, your email, or your phone number).
Likewise, the information that helps us identify you is necessary to allow us to be in contact with you, send you the VINOFED newsletter or invitations to dedicated events that we organize or that are organized in collaboration with us.
VINOFED does not deliberately request or collect personal data from children. If we discover that a child's personal data was accidentally collected, we will delete this data as soon as possible. VINOFED may collect personal data from minors only when the parents or guardians have given their explicit consent for this purpose.
1. What are the legal bases for the processing of your personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent [art. 6 para. (1) on. (a) GDPR].
The data processing activities, based on the consent of the interested parties, are carried out in order to properly deliver information about the contest calendar, communicate the relevant technical and logistical details, distribute the results and promote related events. The treatment of the personal data of our clients (individuals) for promotional purposes (such as the transmission of our Newsletter and the sending of invitations or offers) is carried out on the basis of the free, specific, informed and unequivocal consent, legally obtained from the clients.
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, without incurring any cost and without affecting the quality of our services. You can cancel your subscription at any time, by sending us an email to email@example.com, with the following subject: Cancel subscription.
2. Why do we collect your personal data?
If you provide your email address (either because you request to receive communications and news about our activity, by voluntarily subscribing to our Newsletter, or because you are a follower of VINOFED, your data is in our database as a result of past correspondence or can be found on public websites), your contact details may be used to send you our newsletter and informational emails, in order to maintain an optimal information environment for you.
VINOFED does not sell products or services to individuals.
3. What are your data protection rights?
Under the provisions of the GDPR, you have the following rights:
a) The right of access, understood as obtaining from VINOFED confirmation of whether or not we treat your personal data and, where appropriate, the right of access to your personal data and the following information:
* the purposes of the processing;
* the categories of personal data in question;
* the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
* if possible, the intended period for which the personal data will be stored or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
* the existence of the right to request VINOFED to rectify or delete your personal data or to limit the processing of your personal data and the right to oppose such processing;
* the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
* where personal data is not collected from the data subject, the right to receive any available information regarding the source of the data.
b) Right to rectification, understanding as such the right to obtain from VINOFED, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you.
c) Right of deletion (“right to be forgotten”), understood as the right to obtain from VINOFED the deletion of your personal data without undue delay when any of the following causes occur:
* the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
* withdraw your consent on which the processing is based in accordance with point (a) of article 6 (1) or article 9 (2) of the GDPR, when there is no other legal basis for the processing;
* you object to the processing pursuant to the provisions of Article 21(1) GDPR and there are no compelling legitimate grounds for the processing;
* you object to the processing pursuant to the provisions of article 21 (2) GDPR;
* your personal data has been unlawfully processed;
* your personal data must be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation provided for by EU law or by Romanian law.
d) Right to limitation of treatment, when:
* disputes the accuracy of the data during the period that allows VINOFED to verify the accuracy of the data;
* the treatment is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of the personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use;
* VINOFED no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the owner of the data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
* you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) GDPR, pending verification of whether the controller's legitimate grounds outweigh those of the data subject.
e) The right to data portability, understood as the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided to VINOFED, in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading and the right to transmit said data to another data controller without any impediment. VINOFED, where: (a) the processing is based on consent pursuant to point (a) of Article 6(1) or point (a) of Article 9(2) or on a contract pursuant to point ( b) of article 6( 1) GDPR and the processing is carried out by automated means.
f) Right to object and right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects on you or significantly affects you in a similar way.
g) In addition, you have the right to appeal to the courts.
4. What are the technologies we use?
The site www.vinofed.com does not use cookie technologies and modules, server log files (we do not control your IP addresses or the activity on your servers) and does not automatically place information on your computer (VINARIUM does not implement Pixel Tags – “tags pixel resolution”, “clear GIFs” or other similar technologies).
5. How do we guarantee the confidentiality and security of your personal data?
VINOFED has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the privacy and security of your personal data. Therefore, we store your personal information in secure operating environments that are not available to the public and are accessible only to authorized VINOFED employees or contractors. They have been previously duly informed and trained in order to guarantee an adequate level of data protection, respecting the privacy and data security requirements provided by law.
6. The transfer of personal data VINOFED will never disclose your personal information to a third party company or organization that intends to use it for direct marketing purposes, unless you have given your prior express consent to that effect.
< br> For strictly technical reasons, your data may be disclosed to external TI&C partners (for example, a provider of software solutions to host the website www.vinofed.com or to send a VINOFED newsletter). In these cases, we will ensure that those partners respect the security and confidentiality of your information.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if, in our good faith opinion, such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, to respond to any legal requests and claims, or to protect the safety or rights of our customers and employees.
VINOFED does not transfer the personal data of the interested parties outside the European Economic Area.
How to contact us:
If you need additional information regarding the way in which we process your personal data and how we manage the privacy of your data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as at the telephone numbers +41 27 456 31 44 - +41 27 456 21 44, or by sending us a written request to the following address:
SECRÉTARIAT GÉNÉRAL VINOFED, ASSOCIATION VINEA, RUE BEAUSITE 4, CH – 3960 SIERRE